Sign in to follow this  
Samsung386

WHF: Feedback and Questions about System Requirements

I wanted to start off saying that I am loving the game so far. The aesthetics are amazing and creepy as hell. I am especially loving the vibe, but there are some issues. The game is lagging pretty hard for me, and I can't seem to get too far. Is it because it's a Pre-Alpha, or is it my Laptop? Just to let you know that I recently got into PC gaming, so I am not too familiar with the system. I know it's early, but I was wondering if there was any system requirements for the game as it is? That said, Congratulations to Compulsion, and the best of luck with the game. :-)

We also have just pushed 6.1 live to the main branch on Steam - you should see it ready to download. You could try changing the graphical quality settings to low. While this will reduce the visual quality of the game substantially, it will increase the framerate considerably.

Hello. Thanks for responding to the post. Lazy_fair, I saw the requirements, and that helped alot. Thanks so much. And thank you Sam for responding. The day after I got the game, then the update was available. It runs much better now, but I am still lagging a bit. The overall game is more fun than the last time. One thing I have to note though is the combat. For some reason, I can't hit a Wellie, and they can't hit me, so that is a little unusual. Also, whenever I do a takedown, the Wellie would go crazy and fly in the air twisting their body around. It's pretty damn funny, but I thought this issue should be brought up. Overall, the game is incredibly fun. Thanks so much for responding, and have a great day. :-)