Sign in to follow this  
Cloud25XD

Was that the end or did it bug out?

After a long time of looting, bashing police and civilians in the face and getting 3 small power cells, I decided to take my chances with getting into the heavily guarded shelter by the fountain (only to be able to just slip right past the guards. :P), I unlocked it, went inside, went to the door to go in and poof, loading screen and back to the main menu. All that progress lost. I really hope I did everything I can so far.

So was that the end and was it supposed to send me back to the main menu?

PS: Being able to save would make the game 100000 times more replayable rather than having to play completely from scratch every time you have to get off the computer.

Hey @Cloud25XD!

Thanks for posting on the forums. Save games are in update 6.1 (the preview branch - you can switch to it by going in "Betas" after you right click the game on steam). If the shelter you are referring to is inside the island with the tall grey buildings, then yes, you have "escaped the island" for as far as the game is built in its current form (and you're the first backer to do so!). Remember we're still in pre-alpha phase (several months away from an Early Access release, and 9-10 months away from Release) - so there's quite a bit of content that isn't integrated into the game yet.

Guillaume.

Woohoo! I'm curious though, why would these people keep a hole to get out if they don't want anybody leaving? Why not just cover it up or blow it in?

When I found it I was so hoping I'd get like a teaser with Uncle Jack. :P

Putting an Uncle Jack teaser is a great idea!

Oh it's just a placeholder exit, it has no relation whatsoever with the story :)