Sign in to follow this  
Kronos122

Mission Bugs Thread

Hello Wellies and Wastrels, this forum thread is to post all the bugs you have with encounters and missions.

(GAME PLAY BUGS DO NOT BELONG IN THIS THREAD, MISSION AND ENCOUNTER RELATED BUGS ONLY)

We hope the great team at Compulsion Games will read this thread and address our issues in order to make We Happy Few an even better game.

In the mission were you have to give Madme her key I completed that mission and then beat her up stole the key back and got the gold knocker. My game crashed and when I logged back in the knocker was back in the case and the mission said I needed to give her the key. I looked everywhere and after not finding it I beat her unconscious and it failed the mission for me. (After looting her body I found the key....) Not a gamebreaking bug but seeing the mission failed in my notes bugs me.

Hello!

We are compiling major issues Here

We will be updating the list as issues are found and fixed.

If an issue does not appear on the list, it is likely that we either do not know about the issue or that we are still looking for more information.

We will be fixing up House of curious behaviors in the new year :)

Are you playing on Xbox One or PC?

Thank you!

Hi I am playing on Xbox one and I have gone into your link to see the thread you have created but it says the discussion is closed. Of we have issues with the game how can we post them for your team to see?

Hi Kronos,

The link Stephanie posted is only for major issues or those very often mentioned by the community. We'll be updating it with more issues sometime this week. It's locked as it's only meant as a reference.

Feel free to post mission bugs here as it will help us track less severe/common issues, or allow us to see if an issue is more widespread than previously thought.

Cheers,

Lee

Hello team Compulsion, I have "beaten" we happy few in its current state and i relaized a few missions were missing such as "looks like rain" and "if you give a pig a pancake". I'm sure there are more but I havnt noticed yet. I know you removed some missions from the game and I didn't know if these were some of them or if they were accidentally not in the game.

Those 2 should be in the current release of the game. However, those encounters don't always spawn in the world. If you started a new game with a different world seed, they'd likely be present. Many of our encounters behave like this and won't always appear in every new game.

Cheers,

Lee

I was playing the "repair the pump" mission as I was getting the orders to create a pump repair kit I accidently pulled out a bat and everyone started to attack me so I ran away later I came back to fix the pump when I repaired the pump my character remained still (I believe someone was supposed to talk to me but I might have scared them away) I could not move so I restarted the game not sure if this is a mission bug or a gameplay bug but loving the game so far.

With great expectations,

ShootinPootin

I was playing the "repair the pump" mission as I was getting the orders to create a pump repair kit I accidently pulled out a bat and everyone started to attack me so I ran away later I came back to fix the pump when I repaired the pump my character remained still (I believe someone was supposed to talk to me but I might have scared them away) I could not move so I restarted the game not sure if this is a mission bug or a gameplay bug but loving the game so far.

Thanks for the info. We'll look into that issue on our side.

If in the future you get stuck in a cinematic (black bars at the top and bottom of the screen) you can press and hold BACKSPACE to skip it and that should get you unstuck.

Cheers,

Lee

Hello Team Compulsion, in this current world seed there is no House of Curious Behaviors mission nor is there the Honey mission or the mission where you clean the lake. A few more missions are not present but it seemed more important side missions are missing and I am not sure if this is intentional.

It's intentional ;)

Not every encounter will spawn in the world and the ones you listed are not set to always spawn. You'll usually have close to the same number of encounters with each new game, but the missions available will be different.

Just got the Digging Location 2 encounter from the Cult of Jack mission and no dig location appeared on my map. I am able to dig inside of the overgrown fountain and I receive a pointy stick but it does not complete the quest. Is this the right location?

Hello team Compulsion I am playing the new Life in Technicolor update and I got to the mission "Walkabout" after eating 2 mushrooms it still didn't give me enough time to get to the ghosts destination and I had no more on me so I came back to the mission spawn with more in my inventory and after taking one the ghost has not appeared so is this mission broke for me? Also, I completed the "Crazy Legs" encounter and after loading the game the next day it says I did not complete the mission but I have the recipe for flash and Eric is not spawning in his location where the map tells me to go. I will update this thread with more bugs as I play further.

Thanks-Chris

Hello, First, LOVE the game!! Second, I've (so far) encountered two bug/glitch ?) es. When I went to speak to the guard in front of the house of the mega rock star guy, I froze, the guard spoke his first line then nothing. I tried the backspace a few times but was still stuck. Had to go to the main screen and come back into the game. Tried again with the same result. Same with the encounter in the back alley where the 3 workmen are repairing an electrical panel next to the locked tunnel entrance. Do I have to wait till I get those missions or am I missing something? Thanks for your help!!

Klaybird.