Naila

We Happy Few 1.4 is now live!

Guest Odd

I cannot enjoy the update because everytime I attempt to load a save file it crashes on me. Im currently on Xbox one and its been this way since september.

Guest Jasper35

Hello there here is my problem. When i'm in the Wellington health institut my game crashes and freezes im playing on xbox one.  (base console) Pls reply. Thank You. 

Guest Jasper358
4 hours ago, Guest Jasper35 said:

Hello there here is my problem. When i'm in the Wellington health institut my game crashes and freezes im playing on xbox one.  (base console) Pls reply. Thank You. 

4 hours ago, Guest Jasper35 said:

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

This is very likely due to memory running out on the console. Because the game is quite large, and world generation can drastically change memory usage, some users are encountering crashes from low memory on the regular base Xbox One and PS4 consoles.

In Patch 1.3 we added a failsafe to prevent the game from saving while free memory is too low and addressed some of the more common crashes in the game, however it does not solve the problem fully. With Patch 1.4, we are addressed major gameplay issues as well as various other crashes that can occur. This improved build stability and includes a large number of bug fixes.

With Patch 1.5, we will be focusing on optimizing memory for the base consoles to try and fix these crashes fully. This is the patch that will very likely address the issues you've been experiencing. We're planning to release this patch around the end of next week, however we don't have an exact date just yet.

If you're still encountering issues, please file a ticket with our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Cheers,

Lee

Added missing name in credits

Hey there!

I'm probably a bit late for this, since the patch was released a couple of weeks ago, but I thought I'd still mention it:

The name that was added, was mine, actually, and unfortunately you made a typo in my last name: it should read "Seipke" not "Siepke". I know this is absolutely not important compared to the things that you are working on right now, but, you now, if someone ever has a free minute, I'd be eternally grateful if you could fix the typo!

Thanks,

Moritz

Edited by MorusLP

On 10/13/2018 at 7:24 AM, MorusLP said:

Hey there!

I'm probably a bit late for this, since the patch was released a couple of weeks ago, but I thought I'd still mention it:

The name that was added, was mine, actually, and unfortunately you made a typo in my last name: it should read "Seipke" not "Siepke". I know this is absolutely not important compared to the things that you are working on right now, but, you now, if someone ever has a free minute, I'd be eternally grateful if you could fix the typo!

Thanks,

Moritz

We've logged an issue for it and will look into fixing it in a future patch when we next update the credits.

This may only occur when we release the sandbox update later this year.

Cheers,

Lee

On 10/13/2018 at 7:24 AM, MorusLP said:

Hey there!

Thanks,

Moritz

Hello!
I just got confirmation that you should see your name fixed in the 1.6 patch! :)
Thank you for your patience!

Have a nice day.
-Laura

58 minutes ago, Lawrah said:

Hello!
I just got confirmation that you should see your name fixed in the 1.6 patch! :)
Thank you for your patience!

Have a nice day.
-Laura

Oooh! When does 1.6 come out? 

14 minutes ago, Jarnsaxa said:

Oooh! When does 1.6 come out? 

Hi, @Jarnsaxa We don't have a set released day yet. We'll post on the forums when we have more information in a thread similar to this one. :)

Thank you for using the forums.
-Laura