Guest Iamapleb

Hello!

I am experiencing pretty bad frame drops playing the latest version of the game.

I have tried tweaking with the in-game settings, but no luck so far fixing the issue. Looking at the recommended SPECS for the game; i would say that my system is overqualified.

I have installed the latest graphics drivers from NVIDIA. My BIOS is updated, and so is my chipset.

Here are my system SPECS: https://imgur.com/EfImnJv

Thanks in advance.

PS: This is not me saying i dont enjoy the game (its so much fun) - i would just enjoy it more if the frames were steady. Stunningly looking though on the highest settings!

Guest Iamapleb

Looks like adding "-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 -d3d10" to my "set launch options" in steam might have solved the performance issues playing on Ultra settings (unlimited frames).

I will continue testing - and post if my issue still seems to be unsolved.

Guest Iamapleb
On 9/24/2018 at 7:08 PM, Lawrah said:

Thank you, Lamapleb.

And thanks to you as well - for being a part of this amazing game! I just wanted to give an update - regarding the solution that completely resolved my performance issues. Before patch 1.4 went live on the 24th of September; i had to play the game with shadows turned off. As soon as i downloaded the 1.4 patch, i was able to turn shadows to "High" without any issues. Now i can enjoy the game on Ultra (except shadows on high - but its still great). Consider this bug solved!