Sign in to follow this  
BariumwithPuns

Bridge of Joy using constable's keycard

Hello all! I purchased this game a few weeks ago after the update was released and have really been enjoying it so far. I've watched quite a few gameplays of the game and know how it ends so I've spent most of my gametime exploring and trying to complete all quests. When I came to the Bridge of Joy quest I had a powercell and the constable's key card but when I tried to put the power cell in the downer detector it wouldn't work? I'm not sure if there was a glitch or if I needed something else because it only said insert power cell when I hovered. I initially thought I needed to do something on the other side of the bridge (Wellington Wells) so I used the constable's key card to get through the door on the right but after I went through the door it closed and locked behind me so now I can't get back into the Garden district because the downer detector is not activated. I know I can beat the game from this point since I'm almost done collecting advanced mechanical parts for Ferdey but I really wanted to finish the few quest I had left in the wastrel districts. Is there anyway for me to leave Wellington Wells and get back to a wastrel district without the downer detector?

Are you sure that you use a full power cell and not an empty power cell?

You should be able to open an close that door at will after using the constable's key. Also you can return to the garden district crossing the east bridge and then the north bridge.

You should be able to open an close that door at will after using the constable's key.

I too could no longer go through that door after using the keycard the first time. Hacking the lock allows the door to be closed/opened whenever though.

Yes it was fully charged, it was from the guy who drank the motline and threw it up into a power cell. The only other exit I see is the big building but there's a bobby blocking the door so I gave him alcohol and he stumbled away but I needed a bridge key card? Will this bridge lead me to the toxic city and then to a wastrel city if I can find a bridge?

How do I hack the lock Zhuzha? I'm sorry I don't know how to directly reply lol.

@BariumwithPuns , make/steal/buy an Electro-lock shocker. The recipe is 2 mechanical parts + 1 constable keycard + something else (duct tape, probably). You can sometimes find them in a random village house. And the guy in the treehouse sells them (although, that's not much help for you, since you can't get to the island he's on).