Sign in to follow this  
Kronos122

Inventory Vote

Hello Wellies and downers if you are unaware there is a site called Trello where we the gamers can vote for things we would like to see implemented or changed in the game and this particular vote is on the almost non existent inventory packs we all strive to find. Vote now to try and have the great team at Compulsion Games consider our opinion on the matter https://trello.com/c/dfqJTfVq

I agree the inventory expansion packs are too rare. I'd personally like to them be rewards for completing a quest, either quite a hard one so they are still not easy to get or as an 'extra' reward for a quest chosen at random.

They, aren't rare. Sometimes they spawn a lot, and sometimes just a few, and the house of curiosities has a very weirs spawn rate of them. I think, the holster is 100% chance but the expansion kits; I had found from 0 to 3 in just one locket. And just know one place where you can find an expansion kit in the garden district, if the corresponding encounter is there. My last game, I had the fortune of unlocking the recipe for expansions kits at my third day, which brings me to a question.

How does it work unlocking recipes while sleeping?

The rate increases per hour of sleep or it is always 2% (one book) no matter the time slept. At any case, it is the only use I can find to the overh... ...don't you hate when yo can't remember a word not often used?. Well, the huge amount of food available on this game.

You can craft expansion kits? I have xbox one . I found 2 weapon holsters in the House of Curiosity and a bunch of pocket expansion kits but no inventory