Sign in to follow this  
Kronos122

What a Terrible Life Mission Bug

Hi I have started the "What a Terrible Life" mission in we happy few after the clockwork update and I made it to the bridge with the girl and the husband spawned in on top of the steps and it said place her next to him so I did but nothing is happening. In the mission notes it says they would like to be laid to rest so is he supposed to be dead? I have picked her up and dropped her many times.but nothing happens. If I walk into the husband it just moves his character around so idk where to put her.

Weird, I had completed many times, with the only bug that the husband, only asks for one proper suit, not two.

Yes you are suppose to place her right next to him and then they... well, normally i don't spoil anything, but you already have a clue. Yes they are suppose to be dead.

pd: If you manege to complete it, then return later where they died and you will collect something.

Xbox one but after loading in again the mission completed. Now a huge bug is the mystery hosue gates wont open. It says meeting tonight so I took a joy at 11 pm and the gates didn't open. I went to a window and it completed the objective of get inside the hosue but this is the 3rd time I've took a joy at night and the gates still won't open. I walked around the building and the gates were open but when I got closer they were shut. I take the joy when I'm standing at the gates like I did in previous saved maybe I have to take joy prior to finding the house? Any solutions, the developer cheats don't work whe no tried to respawn to shelter or fly because I was gonna try and fly over the gates.

UPDATE ON MYSTERY HOUSE BUG:

Developer cheats for ghost mode and teleport to shelter previously didn't work but now ghost mode activated for me to fly through the gate. Mission bug should still be inspected.

You don't need joy, just be there at night and eat hallucigen mushrooms. Actually you don't need joy at all for any encounter. Maybe just a bit of joy to go thought downer detectors and bridges.

edit pd: I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but you can get infinite ephemeral linen if you put it in a drawer before you get caught. Return and repeat de process, It's the only thing that is worth to sell.

The encounter now requires hallucinogenic mushrooms rather than Joy as JYM mentioned. This can be confusing as the treehouse hermit still gives you a Joy pill. This issue should be fixed in the next game update.

edit pd: I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but you can get infinite ephemeral linen if you put it in a drawer before you get caught. Return and repeat de process, It's the only thing that is worth to sell.

Thanks for the information. We'll be looking into that. :)