Sign in to follow this  
DownerBird

My Ideas And Questions

Ideas

I Think There Should Be A Way To Permanently Or Semi-Permanently Increase The Speed At Which Arthur Walks And Runs, Like A Running Suit Or A Skill Book.

Red Bobby Outfit To Provide Protection Or Some Way To Look Like A Constable From Any Distance.

Wastrel Versions Of The Bobby And Doctor, Basically A Powerful Wastrel With Insomnia Who Is Dressed Like A (Beaten) Old West Sheriff, And A Wastrel Who Will Stick Anyone On Joy With A Crash Syringe, With A Chance They'll Cause Bleeding.

Questions

If A Wastrel Notices You Beating Up A Constable Guarding The Apple Tree (Or A Wellie In General), Wouldn't They Assist Or Root For You? Same With Wellies Seeing You Kill A Wastrel.

If You're Withdrawing From Joy, Would Wastrels Like And Trust You More?

Could A Wellie Have Someone They Could Never Bring Themselves To Attack, No Matter How Obvious It Is They're A Downer?

I Think There Should Be A Way To Permanently Or Semi-Permanently Increase The Speed At Which Arthur Walks And Runs, Like A Running Suit Or A Skill Book.

Well, You can always craft some splashes, and there are books than increase movement speed, maximum stamina and stamina regeneration.

Red Bobby Outfit To Provide Protection Or Some Way To Look Like A Constable From Any Distance.

There some outfits than provides some protection, but not a bobby outfit yet.

Wastrel Who Will Stick Anyone On Joy With A Crash Syringe

Do you mean off joy? Crashes syringes removes all joy, very useful when your almost hitting the overdose state, or you want to make wellies attack someone else.

If A Wastrel Notices You Beating Up A Constable Guarding The Apple Tree (Or A Wellie In General), Wouldn't They Assist Or Root For You? Same With Wellies Seeing You Kill A Wastrel.

They usually attack you if you are holding a weapon or even if you stay close to any fight. That's why I don't use polarity devices anymore.

If You're Withdrawing From Joy, Would Wastrels Like And Trust You More?

They won't be suspicions of you, but it doesn't mean you can get into somebody else house.

Could A Wellie Have Someone They Could Never Bring Themselves To Attack, No Matter How Obvious It Is They're A Downer?

Nope