Sign in to follow this  
Kronos122

We Happy Few Wiki

Hi, I have recently made an account on the We Happy Few Wiki so I can replace some of the outdated and incorrect info. It is difficult to learn how to edit pages and make a page look professional like some of them are. Some pages I only need to replace ingredients or things of that nature but keep the font or format but there are no tutorials on how to edit anything on the site. I have started a page on the Wiki for people to place tips or tutorials bu ti am seeing if anyone here knows how to edit. Screenshots of the editing pages with descriptions of the button functions would be appreciated greatly.

Hello, Kronos122! I'm so excited to hear you're interested in contributing to the We Happy Few Wiki! You can learn all about wiki editing on our Help Wiki here: http://help.gamepedia.com/

There are tutorials, basic resources, videos, and more! Additionally, every single wiki on Gamepedia has a dedicated Wiki Manager that is committed to helping the community. The Manager on the WHF Wiki is Alianin, and you can see her user page here: http://wehappyfew.gamepedia.com/UserProfile:Alianin Feel free to leave a comment!

I hope this information helps you! Wikis rely on passionate players like you for up-to-date content, so I'm excited to see you're interested in growing and improving the WHF Wiki. :)