Sign in to follow this  
Tevarrekke

My Happy bugs

I have to admit I was enthralled by this game the moment my eyes laid upon it. Not too far in and I've managed to find a bug lol. This one is funny... If you have two controllers plugged in it will try and read both at once. thereby making movement turning and pressing and holding of buttons rather difficult. (I figured it out by holding X on both controllers to remember in the very beginning) I've got a windows 7-64bit PC 6 gig RAM 3.3 quadcore i5 2500K processor and a GeForce GTX 560 ti

Outside of that issue that I've noticed the game runs rather smooth (I kept the settings on default as well)

If you have two controllers plugged in it will try and read both at once.

That's entirely intentional. We're not a multiplayer game so there's no sense restricting inputs to one controller -- you should just be able to use whichever one you happened to pick up. Exactly how does this make anything "rather difficult"?

It wasn't working like that though it was having difficulty reading any type of commands including keyboard and mouse until I unplugged the other controller. I didn't think anything of it at first until I tried the buttons at the same time, that's when I was able to progress past the beginning it would read that I held the button down for only about a half a second before it stopped reading the button press when using one controller. I was playing a two player game with my daughter earlier which is why I had two controllers plugged in

my steam name is also my name on here I uploaded a screenshot with a bug earlier. there is a tree with names on it and what looks like a searchable log or something next to it because it becomes highlighted but I can't use it at all.

On the campfire quest I was prompted to take the duck.. I cannot take said duck. My guy even mentions duck stew lol it's pretty cool I'll try quitting and logging back in. Upon logging back in the people were around the campfire that had the duck but now the duck was gone and could do nothing with the area. I'm going to try logging out again and leaving the area as well when I come back in. maybe try fresh the next evening

Hi @Tevarrekke!

If you go back to the log at night it should fix your issue. The issues related to the campfire encounter will be fixed on the next update :)

In Give My Pig a Pancake quest I took the one item and the quest didn't complete. I tried talking the the people around there and taking more items.. I ended looting the whole place and still no quest completion lol

Upon completing the Lilies quest my inventory was full dropping the vegetable garden key to the ground.. I looked all over the garden area for this key and couldn't find it lol

I was wondering if the notes that you find in some of the trash cans will actually lead to a side quest or easter egg at some point in time in the future. I just found the missive from a preacher and one of the things mentioned was getting together at this bridge on sunda, well there is no day indicator. I was hoping or wondering if you would think about putting a day indicator in the game and possibly adding little featurettes like actually meeting at the bridge for a meeting as per found notes.

I still for some reason can't complete the If you give a pig a pancake quest. When it asks for you to take one item the only container in the area that is red is the one he was vomiting in. If they go hostile from you taking something from there does that "fail" the quest? I'll start a new game see unless you already know and can provide some insight lol

No problem!! I know with so many updates you can't list everything that gets fixed so I gave it some time before trying it again... Now about that garden key... I'll try to remember to replicate that bug again

Hello, maybe someone already have said this but the camera seems to be off. like in the quest when im supposed to listen to this couple, they dont appear but im still frozen. I do find them just standing there afterwards out in the woods. Also when someone "random" comes up to talk to me when im inside a house "borrowing" stuff they talk through the wall. hope this helps or something :D