Guest Abby

Sally mission glitch

Guest Abby

Hi, I commented on someone else's post about this, but the post was tagged as resolved, so I figured I'd post it as a new unresolved topic.

I am having trouble with the Hope Chest Mission in Sally's story line.  I am playing on xbox one.

Basically, as I was fighting the headboys, one of them disappeared, so it says I have defeated 3/4 of them. The mission marker is hovering 78 m in the air above the chest. I have tried reloading, as well as traveling to a different hatch and then returning. 

Does this mean you have to restart the ENTIRE game? Or can I load from a manual save I made early on as Sally? If I have to replay the entire game from the very beginning, I am just going to stop playing all together, which is super sad because I am really enjoying this game. 

Thanks,

Abby

Hi Abby,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

This is a known issue where very rarely one of the Headboys can spawn out of world. Unfortunately there's currently no workaround other than reloading a previous save. If you have a manual save from before you triggered the issue, you should be able to continue your playthrough.

We will be addressing this issue in a future patch.

Cheers,

Lee