Guest Meowmeow

I had the game preview on Xbox and was wanting to know will I get the full game free like the early access players or do I have to pay full price

12 minutes ago, Guest Meowmeow said:

I had the game preview on Xbox and was wanting to know will I get the full game free like the early access players or do I have to pay full price

Please read the first post in this thread. Thanks!

Guest Meowmeow
1 hour ago, tec said:

Please read the first post in this thread. Thanks!

I tried to play but it said it was still the preview version 

Guest jimbo

Im not to sure wether or not this glitch is on xbox or pc but its happened to me on ps4.for some reason when i pause the game to save sometimes it will not let me select the save option the text will turn grey and i cant scroll up to select save game 

1 hour ago, Guest jimbo said:

Im not to sure wether or not this glitch is on xbox or pc but its happened to me on ps4.for some reason when i pause the game to save sometimes it will not let me select the save option the text will turn grey and i cant scroll up to select save game 

Hello Jimbo,
I hope this information will help clear some things up. The game will prevent you from saving when you are in combat, dying, in unique encounters or in transition states.
If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask!
Thank you!
-Laura

Guest 55223

In regard to the performance of We Happy Few on the Xbox One X...its bad. The frames never reach 30fps and give me a headache every time I play. The end of Arthur’s story was literally running at around 3fps. I love the game, but please fix these optimization issues so that I can resume playing without have to take migraine medecine. Love you Compulsion 

Guest Holly Walker

I have brought whf on ps4 and it just keeps crashing and now when i try to lad the game it crashes as soon as the game starts. I have reinstalled reset the console everything. It is now unplayable. I have even deleted my saved game even though i had made it to the parade. Because of the crashing i couldnt get any further. It not my console as all my other games work just fine

Guest Beazletheweazle

I have purchased this game for the ps4 and everything was going fine until today, if I see this c-34878-0 error screen one more time I might actually need a joy overdose to carry on.
I am currently at the parade so I'd really rather not have to start all over and deal with the other random crashes again. 

Lovely day for it though right.

right.

Guest Alex

Hey there, I was wondering whether you’ll be releasing a patch any time soon for the game? Because there seems to be a lot of glitches involving unlocking trophies, progressing in missions, NPC’s teleporting everywhere and I can’t for the life of me find the last Jack Story ? 

Hope to hear back soon! 
Thank you!

14 minutes ago, Guest Alex said:

Hey there, I was wondering whether you’ll be releasing a patch any time soon for the game? Because there seems to be a lot of glitches involving unlocking trophies, progressing in missions, NPC’s teleporting everywhere and I can’t for the life of me find the last Jack Story ? 

Hope to hear back soon! 
Thank you!

Hi Alex,
Thank you for posting on the forums.
We're currently working on an update that will be addressing major issues in the near future but I still don't have an exact date yet.

Thank you for your patience.
-Laura

Guest VileNomad

If anyone is having issues on PS4 with the game crashing and being corrupted like I did then I highly recommend that you save and then close the app and upload it onto your psn cloud every hour or so. It would crash for me after every hour and a half of play and then after the 5th crash the data would be corrupted and then id just reupload the data. It would work to an extent until a patch is released but currently mine refuses to load my data and just crashes on startup and this was my 3rd attempt at a full play through since I got it and this time it corrupted in the parade district so sadly I'm going to have to watch the rest since I refuse to try again. Highly upset and disappointed but it's out if my control 

Guest RAH
On 10/19/2016 at 10:03 AM, Naila said:

Hey all,

Before you create a new thread, here is some basic information:

On what platforms will WHF be released on?

We Happy Few is currently available on Windows PC (Early Access and GOG.com Games in Development) and Xbox One (Game Preview). We have also announced PS4 which will be available for the full release and the Mac/Linux versions will arrive shortly after the full release.

The game is not exclusive to Windows 10.

If you have the game on Xbox One but would like to play on PC, you can wait until the game launches on Play Anywhere which will be ready for 1.0

I have purchased the Early Access, do I have to pay again once the full game releases?

Oh dear, no, you are settled.

I have purchased the Early Access, what do I get?

You get the pre-order bonus the Jolly Brolly. Your game will automatically update to the full game on August 10.

We Happy Few bugs or issues with buying or installing the game:

Please file a ticket to Gearbox support at <https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new …> and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

I am a Kickstarter backer, what do I get?

You get the Jolly Brolly and the Season Pass. Your game will automatically update to the full game on August 10.

When will WHF be released?

We Happy Few will be released worldwide both digital and retail August 10, 2018 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

Why Early Access?

Since March 2015, we have been building We Happy Few openly with our community. First at PAX East, then with our Kickstarter pre-alpha players, and now on Early Access. However, this is a fully 3D procedural world, intended to be played over and over again, with multiple playstyles, and with multiple characters. We need solid feedback to make sure that we create the best game we can, and Early Access has already made the game substantially better. Our last major content update was the Life in Technicolour update[link], our next update will be the full release.

When will I receive my Kickstarter rewards?

The keys to the game, the posters and T-shirts have been sent (if you haven’t received yours, email us at support@compulsiongames.com).

The soundtrack and the art book are coming very soon around launch time. All the merchandise will be shipped once we release the game (no early spoilers!).

Can I record footage or live stream?

Absolutely. For more info on content creation policy, click here.

Can I send you my ideas for your next game?

We don’t have enough time to implement our own ideas! 

Will you translate the game in [...]?

The final version of the game will be officially localized in: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese.

But there is also currently a Steam Workshop for community localization!

Cheers,

Preordered the game and never received my jolly brolly. Ignored that and played through Arthur’s section of the game. Crashed 7 times throughout that, one resulting in me having to reload and lose an hour of gameplay. Replayed that bit and finished up Arthur’s story. After the cutscene Sally’s story started loading and the game bugged out so bad that the data corrupted and I lost my entire gameplay. Hours and hours lost to this buggy game i preordered because I’ve been lookin forward to it for years. Any suggestions? 

6 hours ago, Guest RAH said:

Preordered the game and never received my jolly brolly. Ignored that and played through Arthur’s section of the game. Crashed 7 times throughout that, one resulting in me having to reload and lose an hour of gameplay. Replayed that bit and finished up Arthur’s story. After the cutscene Sally’s story started loading and the game bugged out so bad that the data corrupted and I lost my entire gameplay. Hours and hours lost to this buggy game i preordered because I’ve been lookin forward to it for years. Any suggestions? 

In regards to the missing Jolly Brolly, Gearbox Support will be able to help you out with this:

https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We're currently working on a hotfix to address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Mike tha Gamer

My game keeps crashing i waited a year for this and now its crashing....it needs updates ASAP

3 minutes ago, Guest Mike tha Gamer said:

My game keeps crashing i waited a year for this and now its crashing....it needs updates ASAP

Guest Tim Everett

So it was great to play Author. Then it crashed and corrupted the game data. So I can't get past it. Thinking it was a fluke my wife continued to play her profile. Crash at Sally and file corrupted. Great bought a game that we can't play and has wasted our time. :/ the story was so good. 

Guest Guest Jordan

My copy of WHF for Xbox One keeps crashing shortly after the cutscene  for the jubilator fight. Is this a bug that is set to be fixed?

Guest Imogen

I'm so disappointed after a long wait for the game to come out, it's full of bugs and just as I finished Arthur's play through and moved onto act 2 Sally the game crashed and deleted all my progress now I have to start from the very beginning

Guest MuzzaFlucka

I bought this and it crashes every time I try to launch. Unplayable.

Guest VoltFieber

Hi,

Is the Trophy/Achievement: Remember, Remember bugged?

It seems nobody is able to get it or does "Collectibles" means more, than (44) Golden Masks?

Guest Super

My game keeps crashing and I dont know what to do.

Guest schmidtty21

Game constantly crashes...I notice it on loading screens,  when I’m trying to fast travel, and for some reason when I blow the whistle it also freezes/crashes.

Also loading times are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylong.  Just making my point ?

Guest Rose

My save file, on the XBox version of the game, crashes on load about 75% of the time. It seems to have started after Arthur got killed for the first time. I let the game continue after the newspaper (I love these death screens, by the way) and it ended up crashing towards the end of its loading. 

It doesn't matter if I try to load the manual or auto save, as it acts in the same manner. However, it seems to have only affect the one save file, not the install as a hole. If you need any more information, I am FlimFlamAndJudy in Twitter and I will be getting an account here soon as well. I'm a programmer myself, so I know how important getting as much information as possible is to debug a program. c: