Sign in to follow this  
H4llows_Eve

Xbox 30263- Mystery House

Still getting that the first two people I run across see me, (in the kitchen and in the dining room/fireplace) go into a defensive stance, and then stay that way as I walk around them and move on without them doing anything further, just frozen. Doesn't affect the "not being seen" part either, though obviously by the "spooked" sound they first make, I have obviously been seen.

Weird. did this last night and go caught every damn time! Picked them off one by one but failed the quest to do it without being seen. I guess theres no way to reset the quest?

The quest should restart every night until you finish it.

There are a few major issues with this quest but we are currently in the process of fixing them - sorry about that!

@Stephanie it possible i ran out of joy and ghosted through the gate, in which case would the quest not reset?

For me it would reset, but with the third guy in the library always sending me back. The linen collected would disappear but figured that as a punishment for being seen.