Sign in to follow this  
Shibou

A Tombstone!

Someone tell me what this tombstone is for, there's nothing for me to interact with here and no quest that I've found that is associated with it! D: But I remember in an earlier weekly update, there was a screenshot of this tombstone with a ghost Wastrel here. :P

AuR7Fb8.jpg

In a park, there is a toy car that belongs to Sally, supposedly Arthur's childhood friend. You must go to the park where you've found the toy car at night and take your Joy. Once you're on Joy, you'll be able to see the Ghost of Sally. She will run and you will have to purse her. Eventually, she will lead you to her grave, and I think there should be a prompt to dig.

This quest is bugged as of right now since sometimes the ghost won't move, even if you shove her. The Compulsion Team has this under their radar, and hopefully soon, we'll get to see what's going on with that grave!