Sign in to follow this  
Apoc

Broken Quest

I believe this is something the devs are aware of. Would be useful to mention what platform you are on as well? :)

Where's the power quest- is showing red or broken for me. I did not realize I triggered a quest and what I was supposed to do fast enough to save poor Ralph, and sadly he perished. Will this reset- or is this whole quest line dead for me? It appears to be a main quest line. Sorry If I missed the proper place to post this question. Thanks- this game is addictive.

Hi SithCyn!

Unfortunately this quest cannot be completed if it appears as failed however you can also collect a bobby keycard from the Apple Tree encounter that will allow you to progress past the bridge that requires the power cell or the keycard.

We are currently working to resolve this issue :)

Hello!

I'm playing the game on PC and I' having some problems with some quests: the 1st one is called Mushroom Log, I'm asked to pick up some mushroom growing on a wooden log (wich I can do) and to eavesdrop on a couple; unfortunately, even though I can hear a male voice asking whether there's room for him to sit, the couple is nowhere to be found.

The 2nd one should be named Campfire: I've gone back to the marked spot at night and under the effect of Joy pills, I can see the duck but in no way am I able to interact with it.

I don't know the name of the last one, but it's the one in which I have to rescue a cook. There's this ruined building in a Lud's Holm park, with a sign near it which asks to dress up. I put on my smart outfit, I get attacked, I defeat my opponents and find the key to the kitchen but, once I get there, I cannot open the door.

Also, in the Dolls House in the GardenDistrict, no matter how much I look around there's not a single piece of furniture tall enough to make me reach the last floor, where the doll is kept (I can only access it through the ghost mode): am I missing something or is it a bug?

Thank you for your attention and sorry if I mentioned things you were alrady aware of.