Sign in to follow this  
anomie

Bugs and Glitches

I'd like to clarify that I have updated to the newest patch, and also started a new game.

I'm experiencing quite a bit of crashes since the patch release. The first crash happened after the "second wind" from dying by bobbies near the Apple Tree quest. I spawned close to the bobbies, which meant I aggro'd them as soon as they caught a sight of me. However, my game crashed two more times as the bobbies triggered their baton animation (post whistle). Similar thing happened on the previous patch, same with the bobby aggro animation.

Another crash happens when I see lootable items, when they're not there. When I press "E" to look, for example, a bookshelf, I see a bottle of alcohol. However, when I press "Tab" to open up the inventory, the bookshelf is empty. When I attempt to loot the nonexistant bottle of alcohol, my game crashes.

Hi there!

Sorry about these issues, we are currently looking into them.

Would you mind sending us your crash logs to support@compulsiongames.com with a link to this thread? Logs can be found here:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue

@anomie Hi there, we published a patch for the PC version late last week. Could you please confirm whether your crash is still occurring?

Returning 'holme' (SIC) from the village, I find that the Gilead petal plants have not re-spawned and where they have I cannot pick them !! I got no healing balm !!!