Sign in to follow this  
Alex_L

Number of Islands/Districts

Apologies if this has already been discussed but exactly how many districts can I explore in the Alpha version? Will the number of districts increase when the final version is released. Am I right in thinking it is as follows, garden district, Luds Holm , St George's ( Hamlyn) , Ravens Holm and Apple Holm? In total five areas to explore?

Well you are right, but the Garden District is separated into two which is the unnamed first island and Lud's Holm Holm. Then you have St. George's Holm which is Hamlyn like you said. Lastly, there's Raven's Holm and Apple Holm which is on the outskirts of Hamlyn and the Garden District.

Those are just area names. Currently there are two districts in the game. These are the Garden District and the Village District (which is Hamlyn). You can also see the Parade District during the end-alpha cutscene, which will also eventually be a playable district. The remaining two have not yet been implemented, but it can be assumed from screenshots shown in previous Weekly Journals that one will be a Military zone and another that has yet to be seen because [spoilerS].

Of course, I could be mistaken. Only a member of the team would be able to give a solid answer to this.

Thanks for both explanations. So for now in the alpha version it's just the garden district (including Luds Holm) and St George's (Hamlyn village district) that I can explore but the other areas will eventually follow. Sounds great.