Sign in to follow this  
Shibou

Can You Join In a Mob?

So it's happened to me a couple times where I'm walking down the street in the village, being super non-suspicious, and then a random npc gets in trouble and a mob starts chasing after him. My question is, if I join the mob and attack the guy they're chasing, would I continue to blend in or would they aggro me for attacking regardless? I didn't join in when it happened but I want to know of anyone else did, and tell me what happens if you do!

Heh, I've tried to do it a couple times unsuccessfully. Someone threw a rock, stunned their victim, then I made my way through the crowd and struck him in the back of the head, killing him. The mob instantly turned on me and I hightailed it out of there.

It would be pretty nice, though, if you could join in the mob and blend in... perhaps when you wear a Fancy Suit or on Joy?

I have had the mob turn on me if I just go near them, so I avoid them. Not sure if this is meant to happen or not,

Oh well, I went near them and they didn't aggro me, but I was wearing fab threads and I didn't attack anyone or pull out any weapons. Maybe that's a mechanic that can be worked out in the future, where you can job in a mob to blend in? ;)