Sign in to follow this  
RangerLisa34

Add a WHF Forum Discussion Topic

Hello! I'm not sure where to post this idea, however, I wanted to suggest a main WHF XB1 Discussion thread in the forum. Or maybe I mean category? Like this:

WHF XB1 (or xBox One, etc...) Gameplay Help and Advice.

It appears that gameplay is different for those on Steam and others on XB1 and I think this might be a good solution for players on getting the proper help/tips. It could also be beneficial to the developers, too, when needing to locate bugs in each without having to sift through them all.

Again, just a suggestion and I didn't know which category to post it under. So, thanks for reading and helping!

Hi, this is as good a place as any to post. How do you feel gameplay is different for the two platforms? The game should be the same. Can you give an example of this?

@tec, exact examples at the moment, no. I remember reading something about ghost mode? Not sure if that is the correct name for it on Steam. And, many replies are given with commands to use on the PC. Personally, I haven't really had many issues, it was just a thought to help distinguish any differences., that's all. =)

Ghost Mode is a developer mode that has been implemented in the preview games to allow players to move around the map or get out of a place if they get stuck. It is available on the PC and the Xbox One. On the Xbox if you go into the game menu while playing and go to Developer Tools there are a number of options there including Ghost Mode. I would imagine that these options will be removed from the final release.

If you do feel there are differences please post them so the devs can comment.