Sign in to follow this  
Caoinlean

"Sally's Old Toy Car"

I came back to the area at night time where you find her old toy car and I popped a Joy. I saw her ghost and I think she's supposed to be running somewhere but she's staying exactly in the same spot haha.

Thanks. I think this is,an issue the debs are aware of and will hopefully be fixed in the next update.

I came close to getting the ghost to finally work on the last play, she led me to her grave and it gave me the option to dig, but alas did not have the shovel at the time. When I got one (at Give a Pig a Pancake) and came back the next night, she reappeared at the park again but wouldn't move. The option to dig at the grave was gone.

The play through I am on right now (had to restart due to crashes) generated the park and grave a lot further apart. So the ghost got about halfway in leading me therr, but stopped at the corner of a street halfway and doesn't move from there...maybe the system thought the grave was generated to that spot? "Pursue the Ghost" checked off when she stopped.