Sign in to follow this  
tec

Xbox One v29877 House of Curious Behaviors bug?

So I got in to the House of Curious Behaviors but when I tried to pay my 5 sovereigns by pressing X it wouldn't work. The girl in the booth got angry then attacked me for being a downer. I assume that this is not how it should work?

I think so. I remember in the first addition there was something that spoke to that effect. Don't remember seeing it after the update. There is a spare one in the room on the other side past the Bobbie...

I don't remember anything indicating that I needed to do this. Was that just a guess?

Thanks. I found the rubber suit, but as far as I remember I had no indication to use it. You only find out they are wearing them once you get upstairs, but I couldn't get upstairs until I paid my 5 sovereigns! In the end I used Ghost mode to go upstairs. Now I know I can do it again on the next playthrough.

the other way would be to break in through the window of the ticket booth and press the button yourself!

I want to say that the earlier version there was a sign to read/examine, like with the bees, that mentioned to be sure to put your rubber suit on before going upstairs. But I only saw it once and haven't since even though I got the House every play though, so admittedly I wasn't looking hard with that requirement from the first experience (have rubber suit, will travel) in mind. Now I just go get one when arriving and then pay the sovereigns.