Sign in to follow this  
tec

Xbox One v28977 Biological Hazard bug

So I started the quest and got to the point where I had to give him the Neximide pill. I went away and got one then when I got back there was no option to give him the pill. The next time I reloaded the game I went back and I had the option to give him the pill so I gave it to him. I then got the task to collect all the items from the pool. I went round and picked everything up and the Quest did not progress. I have checked all over the pool and around the edges but can't find any more items. I have tried talking to the man again but I can't progress. I'll go back next time I play and see what happens.

Hi Tec!

It is very likely that you may have encountered an issue here where the objective is not unlocking, sorry about that!

There is a small chance that you may have somehow missed an item

You should have collected:

5 dirty bandages, 4 empty syringe, 4 empty powercells, 3 empty bottles, 2 empty pill bottles and a very happy wastrel in a pond ♫♫♫

Pretty sure that is how that song goes.

I scoured the whole pond several times and around the edges so am sure I didn't miss anything.

No problem. i used the Dev menu to advance the quest but the man disappeared. I advanced the quest again and got the message to find the treasure but no indication of where it is.

I'm having trouble giving the Nexamide to the guy. The option to give it pops up but when you hold down the button nothing happens and I definitely have Nexamide in my inventory.