Sign in to follow this  
mjw89

Can't give Faraday full motiline bucket

Started playing again today after the new update and Faraday now appears in the workshop so I could talk to her and jeep progressing in the game, yus! Only problem now is I can't give her the full motiline bucket that I went and filled up at the Downer Investigation area. She just stays right at the back of the room so I can't talk to her. Any solution to this? Or is this a new bug now?

We are working on a solution for this issue, sorry about that!

If you press the button a few times it may cause her to run over

If that does not work, you can try using ghost mode in the developer cheats menu to fly over to her

Hope this helps!

When you pause the screen, pick "options", then "developers cheats", the ghost option is in in that pull down. I had to use this for the same reason, to talk to Faraday in the back of the room to progress the mission.

Thanks for the info! Haha weird so I started agaim from my last save and it just said I had already given the bucket to Faraday. That works too!