Sign in to follow this  
anubis316

who wins simon says?

I can't figure this out. on my map I have found the location it takes place in the second area, but when I go there all I find is 2 people camping. I go there at 3pm like I am supposed to and I don't see anyone. what am I supposed to do here?

When you first arrive at their campsite, you must talk to the man and return at night to scare off the rabid Wastrels who come to terrorize them. Once they run off, talk with him again and he will tell you who won Simon Says.

You can also use a Jimmy Bar to pry open their suitcase beside their tent, which contains a newsletter revealing the answer and a Proper Suit.

@hoororshow I died trying to fight off the guys at night and they wont come back. but the campers are still waiting. Has to be a glitch. So I killed them and tried to open the box, but says I need a jimmy bar(I have 3 on me) so I think I got double glitched. I might need to start over