Sign in to follow this  
FaradaysKeeper

WHF Merchandise ?

They've mentioned on their Twitter that they have plans for opening a shop, soon. I'd like a T-shirt as well, and maybe they'll release posters, too!

I would avoid buying things from people who have done nothing more than steal assets and artwork from the game and slapped them on a shirt. You'll be giving money to people who have done nothing to earn it, and would be causing Compulsion to lose that possible future income.

Now if someone had created a custom design based on We Happy Few? Go ahead. Support creativity. But really, giving money to people just out to make a quick buck off of another's content is really not worth it.

Yeah all of those aren't official. As Iris said, they're all stolen assets. 8/ It's a massive shame.

If a store pops up, you're in for amazing quality though. The shirt they sent me is so comfortable omg.

@otherbuttons I am a sucker for t-shirts. I cant wait to get my hands on an official WHF one!