Sign in to follow this  
malexi

Quest assistance? Farraday, finding a bucket, lovebirds?

Hello!

I've been playing for quite some time and I'm stuck on some missions.

Firstly

I can't meet faraday!

I did the pipe valve mission and I'm unable to find her! She isn't upstairs. I've tried saving and restarting and no luck.

For tea time I need a bucket

Where can I get one?

For love birds I need to bring a lovely bouquet but every time I go to the man I can't interact with him,???

For I need a pipe I have no idea where this Floyd man is.

For downer investigation

I searched the corpse and it still says to search the corpse.

I'm sorry if I'm a bother I just am really stuck and there is no assistance in the actual game!

Please help with whatever you can !

@malexi Hi, sorry for the delay. The most recent update (which was released Friday on PC, and likely will be released tomorrow on Xbox One) should solve your issues with Faraday.

For your other issues, take a look at your quest log and map - they give you hints on where to find things.

I have this same issue! Faraday used to be stuck partially out of the wall, above the bed downstairs. I talked to her and got the first mission, completed it, and went back but she was gone. The love birds mission doesn't work, the blood in the streets mission doesn't work, none of the missions I've tried to complete work. Excited for the update!

I was excited too! Fortunately i was able to talk to farraday finally but now i'm stuck at another glitch. And the love birds mission still doesn't work, as well as blood on the streets. : ( I love this game so much but I can't get through it!

I can't because i'm in a glitch where i dont have the scavenger extractor but farraday thinks i do : ( and love birds still doesn't work lol