Sign in to follow this  
CookiePwnster

Constantly called out/raising suspicion in town

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I need to be on Joy literally 24/7 while I'm in town, but I'll be walking around doing absolutely nothing when crowds of people suddenly look at me and scream Downer.

I have no status debuffs, I'm wearing a proper suit...I have no idea why this happens every so often.

@CookiePwnster this happens occasionally when a status that is intended to be temporary stays on too long, or becomes permanent. We've tracked down a few of these, but as it is very hard to diagnose, any information you have about what you were doing in the minutes leading up to the issue is very useful :)

Edit: Also, saving/reloading your game should resolve this. But we'd still like to prevent it from happening in the first place.

Really the only thing I'd done before that point was sleep in the bunker and return topside. There weren't any effects or statuses I was under, aside from the usual hunger and thirst. I was always VERY careful about riding out the withdrawals from Joy in a safehouse or a closed area. It's funny, too, because other times they seem to ignore me no matter what's going on! If it happens more often, I'll be sure to post (fyi this is before the major update you guys did, haven't hopped on since)