Sign in to follow this  
jackatlas1

faraday events

I am having the same issue...I have Not found a fix tho. Faraday was there to give me the quest...although she was in the bedroom downstairs floating mid air.... When I returned with the filled bucket she was gone. I have a string of other quests I cannot complete.

Same here, I couldn't fix the valve because the assistant took it and just wanted another. The shop where I bought one no longer had any for sale and has never restocked. So I killed the assistant, took the key and now Faraday never shows up at the window.

I had a bug where it asked me to get a bucket of motilene. It said I'd completed it when I hadn't. Also, on the next bit of the quest, you're supposed to scavenge stuff from 5 cars, but only 4 have spawned, so I'm stuck.

@Twinbowser There are 5, but one is in the part where the "blood in the streets" quest is happening. You have to end this quest to get to the car.

Sadly, the whole faraday quest is heavily bugged. Had to restart several times because of that.

I am running across on the 28977 Xbox version that I have gotten a bucket of moteline, but it won't let me give it to Faraday who is working in the back of her room and I can't seem to get her attention to come closer. Even with a rubber duck :)

If you try opening/closing the shutters with the button this may help.

If not, I recommend using the ghost command to get closer to her - we will be fixing this up as soon as we can