Sign in to follow this  
Bloodsrain

Lets do some creative writing for We Happy Few, why not?

SO, I was talking to Sam since I saw the project recently, and he told me that this was the place to be when it comes to writing stuff, so, here I am.

The whole idea started when for some reason, I got very obsessed with the project, and how the development is going (spot on by the way, doing great so far) and decided, well, why not make some speculative lore/character writing? The idea in the coming stories would be the idea of a man, probably in my mind so far being called Joshua Bennet, savvy man with little quality except for a very original name.

So, why not, do something nuts and make a whole journal for the character, hm? Hopefully the idea will come to some fruition, since i'm going to be on my butt for quite a while because of surgery. Lets see if it actually happens, huh? It'll probably be posted here, or something like that, probably in this forum! Yes, this very one! Since hype is a major running factor.

Done! I have something here for all of you, if you'd like to read it.

Here, it's a PDF File

I put quite a few hours of effort into writing a creepy story out of diary pages. It does follow Joshua Bennet, as planned, though, I had to use XX's for dates at times since I couldn't really say when Joy was introduced and ect.

Please, people, upload your own short tales, lets make a community story, right?

@Bloodsrain, that's really cool what you wrote!

It's not even crazy to think that something like this happened in Wellington Wells, hehe. It's very well thought of. Who knows, maybe Joshua Bennet could make it into the game! But hey, no promise there... who likes a downer anyway?

I hope the idea takes off, I can't wait to read more stories like that!

@JDick Wow! Thank you, I really appreciate it! I might hold off making some more stories until I manage to get a bit more lore story, as I kinda want to keep it as accurate as possible, you know? Oh yes, also, CONGRATULATIONS on making some of those stretch goals! Iv'e been making posts on my tumblr to get people to go out and support the kickstarter for that last few. Hope you guys can get a few more!

Ah heck, who am I kidding, I might just end up writing more anyways.

Can't wait to see what you write. I might join in if you're looking to make story-writing a group thing. I've been knocking around ideas for stories like this since like the eighth grade when I read Brave New World, but I never had enough motivation to create a whole world. This might be the perfect opportunity.