Sign in to follow this  
Spaark99

Updates on Xbox One

It should be a few more days, per @CompulsionGames on Twitter 8/5/2016 : "Not yet! We are testing the update on PC first and will submit to Xbox in a few days."

My update is installed...started a fresh new game, for proper testing; Fantastic new things, some really awesome changes...however, some very unfortunate glitches (new and a few old)...I will be making a post after I get a bit further through, like I did on the last version. Other than that...I will be making a post like I did before with a list of all the glitches I come across once I get further...but I am having a ton of issues already with the wastrels clipping into the furniture, and their voice commands skipping erratically to another comment every 2 seconds, when they're aggressive. It makes it so I have to bludgeon a lot more people, instead of just doing a takedown, and causes a very irritating sound if I don't attack them (so I do)...since it's basically just repetitive glitching sounds instead of full sentences, until you talk to or take them out. (If you talk to them though, they have no issue making a clear response...but then a few seconds later they go back to glitching their angry talk...)

Not sure if anyone else is encountering a sign out of their Xbox live profile which results in a loss of game progress. Its happened twice in the last 20 mins after an hour or so of smooth game time

My game has been crashing when I try loading into my saved game, I'm guessing it could be to do with updates? As after I start a new game again I find that everything loads fine but the map areas keep changing. Not complaining though means there's just more to keep being discovered!

@xChelsabobx Have you started a new game save after getting the latest update? Its possible your old save isn't compatible, so try selecting New Game from the main menu.

Yes I have done recently and that seems to have solved it! It's nice to see all the new little additions to the game as it goes along... keep up the good work looking forward to seeing what else changes in the future!