Sign in to follow this  
Beastmodeon224

New idea

I was playing whf when I had an idea. My idea has nothing to do with adding guns or complaining about how it's hard to find food. The idea is to add a game mode where you and a small group of people have to try to be the first to escape or the last one surviving many even a complete the objective. If you consider to put this in the game then I think you would be able to get more people to try out the game and if you are going to put it in whf then try to get it in by the time whf is released. I know that everyone over at compulsion games is very busy and I just want this to be considered and to know your opinion on this. Whf is already a great game as it is. I think this could make it even better.

Hope everyone who reads this likes and agrees with me.

I like it and agree with you, that would be amazing. It does not sound very viable imo, but im just guessing. Does not look like the game was built with multiplayer in mind, but again, im just guessing.

Most gamers think of multiplayer, its hard to think it didnt cross the minds of a group of game developers :D Only way i see this happening is way after release. But i really shouldnt be giving opinions on this, i honestly dont know what im talking about.