Sign in to follow this  
AgtDrake

Absent Faraday

I've tried everything I've read other people doing to get her to show up; saving and exiting, restarting many times... I've played the game twice now and still no Faraday anywhere. Any advice? Or do I just need to wait for a fix?

• Like 2

I'm in the same boat I don't understand

This game is good but so many glitches is making it frustrating to play!

For me first the game glitches when I bought the pipe valve... Finally I got through that thanks to the update. Then it said I needed the key when James gave it to me. And now it tells me to talk to a person that's not even there! This game would be so fantastic if I didn't have to get through 3 glitches to complete a mission!

I ended up having to restart my first playthrough, as she didn't show in her lab for me. However, on my second playthrough everything went much quicker since I had some grasp of what I was doing and she actually showed up the second time with no issues.