Sign in to follow this  
fromthewoods

There is SO MUCH food (screenshot)

Since theres 15 billion discussions on how little food there is, i just though i cant be the only one who thinks the exact oposite. So why not leave a suggestion to:

INCREASE ALL NEEDS MUAHAHAHAH

LDVwh4m.jpg?1

Im kinda joking and kinda not. I dont suppose the needs are gonna go up. But food IS very plentiful. This is before the longer days patch too, so this might get worse. Does anyone else see this as an issue?

Cheers!

• Like 2

i KEEP RUNNING OUT OF ROOM TO STORE FOOD LOL! Their is tons of it everywhere, but I am pretty sociopathic and choke anyone I can get close enough to out and take everything, house raids every 3-4 days will keep food MORE than topped off, plus 2 nightly circles around teh islands edge in any area can provide 20+ medigels, elite meds or 2-3 stacks of berries which is more than enough alone to keep you fed until you get to the later zones where food is abundant.