Sign in to follow this  
SpartanCommander

Improvements of the Downer's situation

Doing these quests is interesting but what about things to help improve the Downers and such.

I know their are quests to do these but their isn't much to change visibly about changes.

Like their is a downer who was a medic and he talked about how their isn't any dr.'s who are joy users who practice medicine any more and they just prescribe joy pills. Any not also have a quest line where you get to bring the downer's with medical training even if it's not much together to form a make shift hospital and you can trade in medical supplies to them to get different useful items that are hard to craft. It would be neat if in certain places like that you can create small little beacons of hope with the Downers that inhabit those regions.

Even like helping create a small herb garden or other things that can actually you can hear from downers in some areas that seems to give some hope.

I have fun with those quests for helping people but I think it would be interesting if some wider scale results on some would be the result on completing some of the quests you get.