Sign in to follow this  
Exenius

Ugly Doll

I have collected the Ugly Doll from the its trapped location in one of the abandoned houses, but whenever I go to the man wanting him returned there is no option to give it to him. I'm fairly new to the game and still trying to figure it out and any information on what I'm doing wrong would be much appreciated. I'm playing on xbox one if that helps.

@Exenius

I don't play on my Xbox One, but on the PC version due to NPC's being buggy this early into development. There have been several instances where I have to talk to an NPC a couple of times before I get the option to turn in, or sleep underground, talk to the NPC, and then he gives me the option to give him the quest item.

I'm trying to deliver the doll for hours, and the option " deliver to him" doesnt appear too... can anyone help me fix this bug? I'm playing on PC, and even after talking to NPC many times i cant deliver it.