Sign in to follow this  
bradyjohnson

The map the map the map

When scrolling through the map on xbox one it gets very buggy. Also A MINI MAP WOULD BE SPLENDID. a mini map seens essential and rather annoying that it doesn't have it already

When you are zoomed all the way out you can not move your cursor to certain regions of the map, there is a wall that you hit. This can be fixed in game right now by zooming in, and then moving the cursor around the map. Small problem, but probably a good idea to iron this out.

I would liek ato have the journal allow me to track and untrack quests as needed similar to other games like skyrim or fallout, where locations all appear on map once discovered and tracking them with player activated markers would be even better.

As my first post, just wanna say I absolutely love WHF so far (missing elements notwithstanding).

Something I can think of for the map would be for quest locations to be taken off the map once the related quest is complete. Like once I grab the doll for the SAE, the doll house should lose its' quest marker on the map.

Map markers staying active are bugs and for the most part should be addressed in the update. Tracking is also ready, as well as custom markers.

I'm aware of scrolling being clamped while zoomed out, the reason for this is simply to avoid panning outside of the map's surface area. But this was done before the map reticle was added, and it's on my list to fix the reticle to work regardless of zoom level.