Sign in to follow this  
HokieStone

Misadventures: How I died on day 3

Yeah so I log into a fresh new game after blowing myself up doing Mine, Mine, Mine and I'm off! I'm running around, checking out what map I have this time when I hit the Poisoned Wastrel. Hey! I've helped this cat before... so I talk to him, give him a purple.. he's so happy! He's like, hey help me clean up around here would ya? I'm like you got it pal! I'm no downer! I start picking up things and Whoa, I got the plague.. already? This didn't happen last time I did this quest. Well, lets finish this up and go to find the recipe for the antidote. No can do kids.. never found that recipe.. died on day 3. Much sadness was had.

Here's hoping you got the plague in combat, or at least in a less suicidally stupid way than I did. Sadly, this is on YouTube… I was so excited to reach the other side of the bridge I did not stop and look around, and immediately ran up to search a corpse that was crumpled at the base of a pair of signs reading PLAGUE WARNING