Sign in to follow this  
Naila

What are you playing right now?

Dota 2 Reborn Update. I haven't played in two weeks (thanks E3) but this whole new engine thing looks neat. The dota menu UI has been abysmal for some time, so I'm hoping this makes a big difference in getting people to play and understand the game.

Otherwise, playing some Don't Starve Together. I resurrect others, nobody resurrects me. Such is life.

Pokemon. For ever pokemon.

To be more specific, just shiny hunting in Pokemon X. But every now and then I wander back in the world of Tamriel to beat some dragons.

Fallout 4 (cos excited about new fallout game), FF7 (cos excited about remake), we happy few, contrast, the evil within, going to start alien isolation.

Occasionally dip into the Arkham games and prison architect <3

Also have been promising forever that I will play Shenmue so that might be on the cards soon though I'm not overly excited about it.

Have recently unsubbed from Blizzard/WoW/starcraft/HotS/HS so lots more time to play other things :D

@Sam Ugh I can't wait for Don't starve together on PS4

Anyone playing Rocket League? It's pretty addictive, me and @Lucigen played together the other day, lots of fun!

We should do a Rocket League party. I never played it but I've looked a it, it looks completely crazy, almost as fun as hockey! :P

Playing Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl for the first time (Wine / Linux). It has a very original atmosphere, based on the ideas of Roadside Picnic.

GOG just released Morrowind DRM-free *as well as bunch of other classic games from Bethesda and id Software including Doom and Quake). Quite unexpected.

I finished Broken Age recently, it was awesome, I really enjoyed it. The art and the story is extremely compelling. It is free on PS+ right now.

I watched my bf finish Tales of the Borderlands, it was great too. I started Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain when it came out and was completely addicted to it, but after a few hours I realized it was always the same kind of mission, so I lost interest.

I also recently dust out my 3DS as I feel I haven't given her much love in the past year. I really want to play Animal Crossing New Leaf but I also the new one, Happy Home Designer . SO MANY CHOICES!

Also, if you are looking for a spooky game to play during this Halloween season, Until Dawn is amazing.

Don't Stave came out with their new Shipwrecked DLC so I have been playing a lot of that in between Don't Starve Together lately.

If anyone wants to join in some Don't Stave Together fun you can catch me on steam

@JamesGoblin

ooo which mmos? I haven't been up to date on any new ones.

I've personally gotten into World of Warcraft. I also have a gaming PC now so I can actually play We Happy Few and intend to live on that in my spare time. ;D

@Otherbuttons Ah, WoW was my first ever MMO and there is an emu that I might or might not enjoying as well (I prefer Vanilla to modern edition), but that wasn't what I had in mind =)

Speaking of new MMOs, Blade and Soul just launched on west and Black Desert Online will do so in a month; Star Citizen is everyone's most anticipated but not my thing (SC is space stuff), and there is couple launched ones such as Elder Scrolls Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Lord of the rings Online, Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars 2, Rift, Tera, Wildstar...

I'm waiting for Crowfall, Camelot Unchained and maybe Shards Online...in fact, there is a list (mostly made of medieval fantasy indie PvP sandbox MMORPGs) of incoming titles I'm interested in besides these: Revival, Albion Online, Worlds Adrift, Shroud of the Avatar, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen,Chronicles of Elyria, Gloria Victis, Life is Feudal and couple more!?

Is anyone playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf ?

I just got it and I am completely obsessed! I love that the game advances in real time, I am always looking forward to play it throughout the day/week and see how my town evolves.

I tried getting back into GTA V this week end, I hadn't played much of the heists back when I first stopped... so that was nice, and I was pleased to see all the new world activities as well as the new bling! (I'm SUCH a customization nerd)

X-com 2 baby. Little bit sad that I can't play on Iron Man until I beat the campaign, because it means I'm save scumming like a terrible, terrible person.

Good game though. I really like the way they've improved upon the original, while retaining links to the original series, and not losing much of the essence of X-com. I'm only 16 hours in though (so for a first playthrough, where I don't feel that I'm anywhere near the end, this is damn good value).

@Naila I have ACNL though I haven't played in a while because the battery on my 3DS Animal Crossing machine is pretty fried.

I was thinking of dressing my character up as a Wellie, I think the Facial Mask would look pretty convincing paired with a custom dress.

latest?cb=20131014192655