Sign in to follow this  
spiderman555

A few questions

Hi guys! I was wondering if you could answer a few question I have concerning We Happy Few.

First off, if the project does not manage to reach its goal on Kickstarter, will those who backed the Pre-Alpha tier still get it or will we get a refund?

Secondly, will there be a Steam Early Access release of We Happy Few shortly after the Kickstarter? I'm asking this because I would LOVE to fund the game but I don't trust Kickstarter with my credit card and they do not support PayPal. Steam, on the other hand, does and I would instantly buy and play the game if it was released on Steam Early Access shortly after the Kickstarter.

Thanks! :)

Hey @spiderman555

Right now no money has been taken from anybody who pledged, Kickstarter will collect the money only if the project is successful. If the project isn't funded, the rewards are not distributed. Yes, Early Access is a strong possibility :)

I hope this was helpful

Naila

Ah okay, thanks! :)

I hope the Early Access version releases on Steam shortly after the Kickstarter (since I'm unable to fund it due to lack of PayPal as a payment method)

One last thing, if the project is not funded, will you guys still continue developing the game? (as you might get more funds from Steam when released on Early Access)