Sign in to follow this  
wrinkledbuttz

Eavesdropping Mushroom bug

Ok so on the mushroom log encounter there are 2 bugs I have personally had happen.

1. The mushrooms aren't able to be picked up If the mushrooms I'm supposed to be taking are the five on the log, they aren't made to where I'm able to pick them up. I don't know if this is a bug or something that simply hasn't been added yet but I felt that it was noteworthy.

2. The scene where the woman inquires about her husband's death in Eric's(The man on the log) warehouse jumps to day mid script. Ok so the dialogue was happening and right when the woman says "Did you do it?" to Eric, the game jumped to day and the couple disappeared

I just wanted to add an additional report with this quest.

3. Its possible to get stuck on the "Return to the Mushroom Log tomorrow night" step.

I visited the Mushroom Log and heard the first set of dialog. I received the return tomorrow step. I came back the next night and the couple continued their dialog, but I never got credit. So I came back a third time, they continued their dialog some more and I received credit for another step that was not visible and the ""Return to the Mushroom Log tomorrow night" is still unchecked.

my problem is that I completed eavesdropping but the quest still asking me to get 5 mushroom and steal 5things from them, and i did picked up 5 mushrooms everyday.