Sign in to follow this  
akabongrip

Ralph yunder glitches

I can't get the battery from Ralph after saving him from the mob. Anyone else have this problem because this is the second play through I made that's done this

I'm seeing this pop up rather often on this board, scripted events currently need a lot of TLC and I have full faith that the devs are working out the kinks.

Every game I've played so far, if I had Ralph spawn, then on the same island was the apple tree. If the apple tree is on your map (there won't be a marker), then you can beat the three bobbies and jack the constable's keycard from one of the crates by the fire. That will open the door and give you a way around the joy detector/power cell part of that gate.

Make sure everyone is dead and buried. The first time i did it i let one guy run away in fear, and then Ralph didnt want to talk to me. I decided well, ill just put him to sleep and take the power cell in his hand. Didnt work was empty. Ok. I went after the runaway, popped him and came back the day after. Ralph was looking real bad and didnt want to talk to me still. So i gave up on this quest, i later died falling off a roof.

Next playthrough i made sure everyone was dead and it was fine.