Sign in to follow this  
jagej

Main Quest Bug Prevents Further Gameplay

Whilst doing the "Where's the Power?" quest, I was doing the first part of the quest titled "Rescue poor Ralph from the mob". I then hit poor Ralph with a weapon and knocked him unconscious. This made the second part of the quest titled "Talk with Ralph" fail, and marked it with a red cross. I then cleared out the rest of the enemies and waited until he was back up. After he got back up, I clicked X and talked with him, only to find that he would not respond no matter how many times I pressed it or knocked him unconscious again. I cannot get past this part because of the bug, further preventing me from progressing into the game.

Please fix this bug or reply with a solution

- Thanks

NPCs are unfortunately buggy still.

As a workaround, the apple tree should spawn on that island (probably no marker).

If so, one of the crates by the fire has the constables key card (unlocks the door instead)