Sign in to follow this  
Grandsteel

Stuck in floor in house where people are tripping out on mushrooms.

In the house, I had attempted to fall back and get more ground to fight in and ended up dropping into a small hole. The hole was right up against one of the edge walls, and would have lead directly into the kitchen had I not gotten stuck midway through. Ended up being unable to attack any of the drugged out people or move in any way. Was forced to start a new game since there was no way out.

The game is under 40% complete, it is very buggy at the moment, I also had to restart as I got faradays bug, be patient, the developers are doing their best.

I too had a glitch here I believe. I managed to kill all of the drugged people and my last step was to find a recipe, but I searched that house up and down and still didn't find it, nor could I locate it on any of the corpses. Found a way onto the roof, remembering the person who was up there earlier. No one was up there anymore and I ended up falling off the roof. Woke up next to a candle and Nice Floral Bouquet though on the street though. xD

Yes I understood that the game would have a quite a few glitches as an early access game. It was a little annoying to reset, but I mostly posted it here to bring attention to it since i hadn't noticed any mention of it in this forum.