Sign in to follow this  
Nebula710

Positive Feedback. ♡

I just want to give the team props on this game and listening to everyone's input and making the adjustments we ate asking for!

I have to say I really am enjoying this game and I appreciate the story line, and amount of detail that has gone into so many different aspects of the game! Yes there are things to improve upon, but I wanted to give a shout out to the team for coming up with a unique story and such a good title to get lost in.

It's really cool when a game gets you to be contemplative of life's questions, definitely gets you introspective about mental health and society, so many things and I seriously love it

Just wanted to show some apprecitation, I can't wait until it's finished, hopefully enough funds can be raised to complete it! ♡

• Like 1

I agree that some aspects of the game become more easier as you play through, which is maybe indicative that they have got a lot right. Dare I say the even the sleep/hunger/thirst management is better when you get used to it?

I have to third the sentiments, this is a game that is so different from anything else out there, in my opinion, I am really loving how different and dark it is

I agree, once I got a hang of the game none of the requirements really became an issue! I did find food to be very scarce though, that might be the only thing I would suggest a tweak on, otherwise I totally think everything is on point!

I agree, once I got a hang of the game none of the requirements really became an issue! I did find food to be very scarce though, that might be the only thing I would suggest a tweak on, otherwise I totally think everything is on point!

@Nebula710

I did find food to be very scarce though, that might be the only thing I would suggest a tweak on, otherwise I totally think everything is on point!

Have you crossed the bridge into the rainbow road area? Food is way more plentiful there! From my understanding, the breakdown of items you can receive in each district is purposeful--such as water in the Garden District and food in Hamlin--meaning you can't just survive for a long time in one single area, but have to explore them all so that you have the highest chances of survival.

I agree. I am loving the game so far. I can't wait to see what it becomes in the full version. Keep up the good work!