Sign in to follow this  
CloudAran

Crash to Desktop, no log created

I experienced a crash to desktop when playing v 9280. There was no crash log, but I did get a screenshot of the error. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to attach a file/image. @_@ HALP?

Thanks for posting this! Unfortunately, the error doesn't contain anything we can use to track down exactly what caused this. However, we suspect it's probably a particularly nasty crash we have found related to how we're playing Uncle Jack's shows.

Edit: Whoops, nope, we have not fixed the media streaming crash. This one is out of our hands, as it relates to Epic code (ie it's engine related). We're hoping they'll be able to fix that reasonably soon.

Edit 2: Looks like Epic are making a bunch of changes to movie streaming when they push out 4.8. So, hopefully, they've caught what was causing this issue! :) I don't think we'll be able to integrate 4.8 before the next patch, but there are a couple of really neat features that we might end up taking advantage of (dynamic navmesh generation, new landscape systems, etc).