Sign in to follow this  
Nimshabane

Issues with Rock Chucker & Crazy Legs

I've been playing the game for less than a week, so I'm not sure how much of my issues are do to game mechanics combined with my nerve disorder (bad tremors, spasms, & twitches) or what so I thought I'd ask...

On the Rock Chucker, my problems do seem to be due to the nerve disorder. By the time I've gotten something lined to throw at him he's hit me enough to kill me. I'll be restarting my game again tomorrow as quite a few other encounters are not completing as the should.

Moving on to the runner, again targeting him is impossible. My current strategy was to whack him with a cricket bat as he runs by. However, he always seem to run in the other direction whenever he sees me so I'm looking for a good ambush spot or something. At any rate, that's what I tried doing for more than an hour and didn't get anywhere.

That's about all I wanted to say for now, other than how much I'm enjoying the game story and so forth! If anyone was suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

So first the rock thrower does not need to be killed by rocks behind him is a ramp just be careful as if you get close he rings his bell and calls people to attack and runs away. cool thing though is after he runs away you run away till you have no more aggro then go back and open his chest and that will complete the quest or at least it gives you everything the quest has to offer.

As far as the runner I used caltrops and threw them down in front of where he was running that made him stop long enough for me to kill him.

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date! When it comes to crazy legs you can just ran after him, you definitly hear him. He will often turn around and come back in the direction he already went. So if you see him just run after him, equipt a weapon and wait for im to return at some point. He will run RIGHT into you and you can just hit him with anything you like. And from there on it is really easy to kill him.

Unfortunately to shut down crazy legs - most items to incapacitate him will kill him. Though I havn't tried the catraps you can make yet. May be an option to try those.

Caltrops is the way to go. Just follow him and he will run particular routes several times. Just wait for him to come back round again.