Sign in to follow this  
SyAlmans

Concept art gallery?

I was wondering if the concept art has been collected anywhere other than the Kickstarter page. I've seen a few you can scroll through on the webpage, but unless I've managed to completely space I'm finding no unified gallery. The art is rather beautiful, so I'd love to see it all in on place.

Thanks, I missed the fact Screenshots were an option there. (And realized, belatedly, that since the digital artbook is on the table as a Kickstarter incentive it wouldn't be smart to include all images anyway.)

I do like the citizen designs. It also occurs to me that the in-world benefit of the whiteface that emphasizes dark-lined eyes is that it makes it difficult to read any facial expressions that might be "troubling". Another thing I noticed when watching someone stream is that the wallpaper is all 1) very 60s and 2) rarely matches., which I thought was pretty cool. It may be a consequence of procedural generation, but it also works nicely for a setting where people seem to be clinging to the veneer of sanity and also happen to be tripping balls 24/7.