Sign in to follow this  
Otherbuttons

Voice actors?

I was wondering if you guys are releasing who the voice actors are yet? It'd be interesting to know the actors behind the villagers, or even the second currently released protag.

I know you mentioned in the stream that Mr Handsome Sideburns Protagonist is voiced by Alex Wyndham, but it got me wondering about the others.

Also a friend watching me seems almost certain that the female Wastrel is Jennifer Hale?

Miss Adorable White Dress and Thigh Highs is voiced by the irrepressible Charlotte Hope (Game of Thrones). Mr. Mad Scotsman is voiced by Allan Cooke. We actually have a slew of voice actresses voicing the Wellettes, but the Wastrellettes will in the future be voiced by Samantha Lee.

It is possible. He is none other than our favorite Montreal actor, Julian Casey, the madcap voice and face of Uncle Jack.

We talk about our game very differently to most studios - eg Alex posts every week what he's doing, in exhaustive detail. This is really nice, and is a big departure from what most studios do. I'm really happy that we've gone down that route, and I hope you guys are too.

But it does come with some challenges. It is really, really hard to keep everyone from talking about stuff when you're in open development. I still don't know if it will have any long term hype effects - it was the big question we asked ourselves when deciding on Early Access. The story of the game is so interesting, and so unique, and I just hope that we'll be able to get people excited about it when the time comes. But it's harder when little things slip every week. Because it's very open, it's hard for everyone (including me) to draw the line between what we can talk about, and what we can't. So Iris, you're not alone there :)

It's okay to talk about Alex Wyndham as Arthur, and Julian Casey as Uncle Jack... just ideally not everyone else :) Not yet, anyway.