Sign in to follow this  
Adwel

Stuck and cant progress? PLEASE HELP

In order to cross over into happy land/oz (lol) I need a power cell or the Constable keycard...

Heres my two fold dilemma..

I had a power cell, given to me from the dude who puked into it...but I used it to craft an item (advanced something that disables or reverses charged fields or whatever, it literally has no use option or equip and just made it assuming it gave me the schematic for a reason).

I had the Constable Key card...but lost it in my safehouse floor grating, I can see it, but not pick it up.

I also cant acquire another one from the pukey inhaling dude..because someone killed him after he had no loot or anything left to offer after multiple return visits...*cough*

So, the question is...is there a way to acquire either an additional power cell (via random loot perhaps?) or a constable key or I am completely screwed and gonna lose over 350 sovereign on this game save?

Help?

And omg u unholy ****ers made it where you only get one save... O m g.

So its either wait endlessly until someone possibly replies back or delete ALL progress. My save is non perma death, countless stocking hours of soveriegn now over 400 and my own damn apple orchard warehouse....

It would havd been soooo nice to be able to just start a separate save.

Im gonna eat, say a prayer and hope someone replies with some sorcery hints to save my bum or I start allllll over again.

:(

Well well then. Guess I play again from the start.

Ill have to OD on more joy then, so ill never remember my previous troubles.

It will be like starting all over again another day, and then things will be "right as rain"... :P

So...I'm really sorry that I can't answer your questions or offer any suggestions but I just wanted to say that reading this thread has made me laugh hysterically. ; )

BTW where did you even find that Constable Keycard, I've been having troubles with that.

@Shirley - You get the constable's keycard from the apple tree

@Adwel - due to the game being procedurally generated, there is a chance that you can make it to Hamlyn from the second downer area (where you go the keycard). Dunno the odds of this, but it happens upon occasion.

I got passed took a while before i could even get over the bridge. i managed to get my self stuck on a island with nothing on it but trees. If i go the the 5th island i need a someones birthday code and the other one has a big red button to open the doors and nothing happens. I can't double back since I got thrown out of the city and the locked the door behind me.

I believe you can also get another power cell in the Garden District by following the ghost and digging it up at the grave. From there you can use it to power the Joy Detector and pass through the Detector after taking your Joy.

With the procedural generation differences, I think we all have a different set of quests we have access to. I never saw the one youre referring to

There's another bridge that takes you to Hamlyn. Go across the quarantine bridge in Lud's Holm and onto the island that has no buildings. Follow the road and take a right, you should meet a bobby (sometimes he doesn't spawn). Take him out, pop some joy and enter through the door. Here you'll reach a simon says mini game, it can be a little diffcult and I've had it bug out plenty of times so I recommend saving beforehand. After that you should be in Hamlyn and have all the power cells you need.

Those were not options for mr with how my game was generated. Either due to bugs or quests that didnt complete that didnt allow for me to cross the quarenteened bridge.